Ajax-loader
お待ちください...

言語

MR Help Desk掲示板

Thumb スレッド作者Martin Kratky
スレッド名Maybe my fault Icon Czech
作成日時2015年02月02日 08:07

Hi,
I'm still waiting for uploading / approving of my manga(I think it is 10th day today), but I think I know where is a problem. When I registered as manga artist and send my manga during this registration, I think I saw a message, where was written something like this: You are now registered as artist.
So I think my manga and my registration were automatically accepted and now I should just upload / send my manga for approving again by using ADD NEW CONTENT box.
Can someone from MangaReborn staff / admin tell me if it is OK, if I try to upload my manga again by using ADD NEW CONTENT box(and do it this way with each next upload) or I must still wait?
Thanks and I'm sorry for my questions, I'm new here :(

Icon Czech

書き込み

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

Please, can someone help me? :(
It is OK if I try to send my manga again?

2015年02月05日 06:45 (edited 2015年02月05日 06:48) 引用 | 通報

Thumb68

danluffey

Martin, I think it's fine if you try to send the manga again. If there ends up being a duplicate, it can easily be deleted later. Good luck!

2015年02月05日 18:21 引用 | 通報

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

I tried to send my manga again 6 days ago (I used easy upload) and again nothing. I really dont know what's wrong T__T
I would like to try it one more time, this time by ADD NEW CONTENT box, but I'm not sure how it works.
When I click on add new content, there is window where is written COVER IMAGE and because english isn't my main language, I'm not sure if I should upload only cover page of my manga or all pages (in zip file).
And when I put my file there and click on proceed to details I can't find a place to enter price of my manga.
Can someone tell me how it works?

2015年02月12日 11:31 (edited 2015年02月12日 11:39) 引用 | 通報

Thumb68

danluffey

I'm not sure what the problem could be. Did you try sending a help request e-mail to the Manga Reborn Staff?

2015年02月13日 06:39 引用 | 通報

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

I already send messages to MR. I asked if they received my manga but I don't have any answer. So as I mentioned before I would like to try send my manga one more time(this time by ADD NEW CONTENT and not by EASY UPLOAD). But I'm not sure, how it works. Why should I send only cover image and not whole manga? And how and where can I set the price of my manga?

2015年02月13日 08:59 (edited 2015年02月13日 12:58) 引用 | 通報

Thumb68

danluffey

Yes, I think you should try sending it one more time. I'm not sure where to set the price, sorry.

2015年02月13日 17:29 引用 | 通報

Thumb68

danluffey

Hi Martin, it looks like your manga has been authorized! And the price is hopefully set at what you intended.

2015年02月16日 20:10 引用 | 通報

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

Yes, everything is alright :)

2015年02月17日 01:21 引用 | 通報

書き込む

コメントするにはログインしてください。会員登録をしていない方は、こちらから会員登録をお願いします。