Ajax-loader
お待ちください...

言語

Site News掲示板

Thumb スレッド作者danluffey
スレッド名Sato Shuho's Official Blog Now in English Icon English
作成日時2013年07月03日 20:59

Hello everyone! Just letting you know that I've been busy translating Sato Shuho's blog posts into English, and now his official English blog is open for everyone to see!

http://shuhosato.mangareborn.jp/blog/

There are two series that will be featured on this blog: Road to Manga, Sato Shuho's own personal stories about his career, and Secrets of Manga, which will feature his theories on page composition, art, and story composition for manga. Definitely a must read for manga fans! Enjoy!

Icon English

書き込み

Thumb68

vintagemistakes

Thanks for pointing this out! I might have missed this since I don't really use social networks and would have probably missed the post on facebook about it.

Just from reading the first few entries, I am definitely going to follow Sato Shuho's blog for the foreseeable future. Both aspects of his blog ( his personal anecdotes and his points on creating art / manga ) were a great read. They were fun and truly insightful glimpses into his life and processes of creating a manga. Can't wait to read more!

Also, congrats and many thanks to Mr. Luffey for working so hard on this. Manga Poverty is absolutely on my to read list. :)

2013年07月04日 02:08 (edited 2013年07月04日 19:41) 引用 | 通報

Thumb68

danluffey

Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

2013年07月04日 05:50 引用 | 通報

書き込む

コメントするにはログインしてください。会員登録をしていない方は、こちらから会員登録をお願いします。